Skip to main content

Hooray to the Most Boring Field Trip of my Life! -Andrea Nicole B. Tributo

                                           
Yeah, I know what you're probably thinking. But I want to be completely honest and not sugarcoat anything. Now this is how Field Trip 2k19 went...
                         
   I want to make a shoutout to my ever so active buddy, Angel, that was asleep for the whole trip to Paete. Despite her being asleep, it was still nice having a friend around the whole trip. <3




       The road trip was boring. 

We were on the bus for hours. I felt like I've been robbed of six hours of my precious life. To be honest, I got no problem with long trips, it's just that we literally did nothing but just sit, sleep, and repeat. Some were just killing their time playing games or drama. No games or ice breakers. I expected more from this trip since it was my last. Thankfully, some of my classmates were still alive enough to play charades all about Grade 10. It really helped liven the atmosphere! The people at the back of the bus were chaotic. They were singing all kinds of stuff and doing all kinds of things. Deep inside, I know, they're all bored to their bones as well... But guess what? Neo and those people were actually the ones who made the road trip worth it even if their shenanigans were short-lived.  

                                                 an_angel_caught_on_cam.jpeg
             After several hours, we arrived at Paete, Laguna.

                                                  Saint James the Apostle Parish Church 

                                    I got to know more about Pae- oh who am I kidding? I already forgot all about it. The only thing I remember is that the walls of the church were glued together using a plant and egg whites! Who would've thought? For more information, refer to the Paete booklet. HAHAHAHAHA!  



    Paete, known as the "Carving Capital of the Philippines"

                                                                   angelfish_caught_on_cam.jpg 

             The amazing part was the carving of the fruits, especially the ice! Just kidding, I just really wanted some refreshment from the ice. Man, was it scorching hot there! 
                                                            (but guess who's hotter? the one reading this hihi HAHAHAHAAHA)


What a bummer, if only I was allowed to write in the Filipino language here it would've been more funny and exciting... HAHAHAHAHA! Just like the field trip, if only we were able to go to all destinations it might've been at least worth the money. Now, I don't mean any disrespect but that's how it was. Everyone was furious and complaining in the bus, internally of course, on why we only got to go to 2 places and why the road trip took forever.

Good thing, Lakbay Museo was interesting! I discovered I've got a talent in Tinikling!!! The thrill to not get your feet cut off was the best! HAHAHAHAHA! I'm sure you know the rest, since everybody already made joyful blogs and vlogs about how our trip ended. ; ) 

Inside Lakbay Museo


       Coach Keite is selling some fresh fishes at affordable prices! XD

                                   Phoebe hugging garlics, 'cause WHY NOT

angel_and_fishes_caught_on_cam.jpg

                    Turon VS. Barbeque! Food WARS!!!


(I have never felt so betrayed in my whole life)

                            Don't let your eyes fool you! They're FAKE!

                     Who-is-the-best-at-wiggling-their-hips-with-a pot-in-their-head Game 

                
                 You know what? Even if the road trip was a letdown, it made me happy to see my mates still wear smiles on their faces. I guess that's what really makes us Filipinos. Despite going through such a rough day, everyone still managed to cheer up and see the brighter side of things. I mean, we did enjoy Lakbay Museo and the time we got to be with our friends. 





 The memories together with everyone sure are the TREASURES I was able to bring back home from my final trip. : )


     
                                                            
                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Beautiful

"You are beautiful." H ave you ever felt insecure about the way you look? Have you ever felt the need to change a part of your body? These are some of the reasons why people want to get cosmetic surgery. But what is cosmetic surgery? Cosmetic Surgery is a kind of surgery that involves transforming, reordering or refining a part of your body to improve one's appearance. It was believed that Cosmetic Surgery began to develop after World War 1 due to war injuries. Cosmetic surgery was mostly performed to fix a broken nose or patch up burned skins. But as time goes by, people started to think of this as a way to change their appearances. People started wanting to get cosmetic surgery. We have created a poll on Twitter, asking people their thoughts about cosmetic surgery. In less than 24 hours, we got the results. The majority vote was the affirmation side where 93% said they agree on cosmetic surgery.   Their answers all have the same point: is that they agree b