Skip to main content

Our Last Field Trip


Our Last Field Trip

By: Phoebe Sophia T. Sadiasa

It’s my last field trip here in Romarinda so of course, I wanted it to be memorable, but was it? Was it memorable to me?

Our field trip last year was in Camp Nuvali and Enchanted Kingdom. We had a lot of fun, of course, it was in Enchanted Kingdom. When I found out that we’re going to Paete, Botanical Garden, and Lakbay Museo I was a bit hesitant. I kept on thinking if my 1,500 pesos would be worth it, but in the end I still joined.

I woke up and left my house early, not wanting to be late. I was sleepy when we boarded the bus so My memory is a bit fuzzy. I only listened to music and slept until we arrived at the stop over. Meg and I were roaming around looking for something to eat and somehow, we ended up at Starbucks. After that, we headed back to the bus and I felt energized. My friends decided to play charades by picking the name tags off of our classmates’ seats. We were full of energy when we arrived in our first destination, Paete, Laguna. We went inside a church and they showed us their barangay’s pride, fruit and ice carving. They gave us time to roam around to take pictures but instead, Neo and I were looking for something cold to drink. The highlight of the first destination was the fruit and ice carving.

It was traffic and unfortunately, we weren’t able to go to our second destination which was the Botanical Garden in UP Losbaños. We were bored inside the bus so we played some music and jammed.

When we arrived at Lakbay Museo, I was really excited, one because it’s air conditioned and second, because it’s our last itinerary and I want it to be fun. We were the first ones to go there and we had a blast. We took lots of pictures, danced with the staff and I ate a lot. I could say that the highlight of this field trip would be the Lakbay Museo.

Going back to the question earlier, was it memorable? Yes, it was. I realized that I could spend hours inside the bus with my friends and still find a way to have fun. There were two highlights in this year’s field trip, the Lakbay Museo and the time I spent with my friends. After all, it’s our last field trip together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Are Beautiful

"You are beautiful." H ave you ever felt insecure about the way you look? Have you ever felt the need to change a part of your body? These are some of the reasons why people want to get cosmetic surgery. But what is cosmetic surgery? Cosmetic Surgery is a kind of surgery that involves transforming, reordering or refining a part of your body to improve one's appearance. It was believed that Cosmetic Surgery began to develop after World War 1 due to war injuries. Cosmetic surgery was mostly performed to fix a broken nose or patch up burned skins. But as time goes by, people started to think of this as a way to change their appearances. People started wanting to get cosmetic surgery. We have created a poll on Twitter, asking people their thoughts about cosmetic surgery. In less than 24 hours, we got the results. The majority vote was the affirmation side where 93% said they agree on cosmetic surgery.   Their answers all have the same point: is that they agree b